REVOCATION OF VISA STATUS – What is the criteria?

While you obtain a visa status (Residence Card), you may engage in the activity allowed under your visa status stated on your Residence Card (and also Designate/指定書 if you have it).

If your living and working situation in Japan has been changed, you would need to change your visa status or submit a relevant application or notification to the Immigration Office depending on your current visa status and the situation. Here’s the list of procedures you would need to process for the change >> APPLICATION / NOTIFICATION

If you haven’t been processing the necessary procedures, you might fall under the situation of REVOCATION OF VISA STATUS.

For what circumstance your visa status will be revoked, check our web page below;