We provide visa-related services mainly;

Application for COE (Certificate of Eligibility) for those who wish to stay/live in Japan

Application for Change of Visa Status, Visa Renewal and other procedures for residents in Japan

Application for PERMANENT RESIDENT status

Visa Application (HSP/PR) based on HSP point scheme for Highly Skilled Professionals

Visa Application with setting up a corporate entity (KK/GK, BO) in Japan

fabicon i-socia Advisors