what we provide

our services

within the jurisdiction of the Osaka Immigration Office

Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Shiga and Wakayama

We provide visa-related services mainly;

Application for COE (Certificate of Eligibility) for those who wish to stay/live in Japan

Application for Change of Visa Status, Visa Renewal and other procedures for residents in Japan

Application for PERMANENT RESIDENT status

Visa Application (HSP/PR) based on HSP point scheme for Highly Skilled Professionals

Visa Application with setting up a corporate entity (KK/GK, BO) in Japan

fabicon i-socia Advisors
Updates from i-socia Advisors

Notice & UPDATES

NOTICE from us


TIPS from i-socia Advisors
Nov 01, 2023

If you find your PR Residence Card has expired

If you are a Permanent Resident and find your Residence Card has expired already, don’t worry. Your “Permanent Resident” status will not be revoked only because of it. However, you …

TIPS from i-socia Advisors
Oct 31, 2023

If you wish to work in Japan

If you wish to work in Japan, the first thing you should consider is what type of visa status you should apply for and how you should process it. NOTE: …