In case our Inquiry Form doesn’t work due to 403 error or something, you may send it via email.
We are afraid that we don’t accept any inquiry by phone and skype to avoid making a wrong interpretation.
Thank you for your understanding.
TO SEND YOUR INQUIRY VIA EMAIL
We are afraid that we don’t reply to any emails without the title and contents indicated below;
- Be sure to check NOTES for inquiry before you contact us.
- Your inquiry email title must be “[eng.daikou-office.com] INQUIRY” to avoid being filtered as a spam.
- As for the contents of your email, be sure to copy and paste the Required Information below in order to provide basic information to us;
OUR SERVICE AREA
Osaka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Nara, Shiga and Wakayama
–Beginning of Required Information———
ADDRESS (City, Pref/State and Country):
CURRENT VISA STATUS (ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN JAPAN):
TYPE OF INQUIRY (e.g. COE Application, Change of Visa Status etc.):
TYPE OF VISA STATUS TO APPLY (IF ANY):
–End of Required Information———
Send your inquiry to us via email >> [eng.daikou-office.com] INQUIRY
NOTES for INQUIRY
Free e-mail consultation service is to provide general information for you and it is valid only one time (one item/subject) at a person.
We may propose our fee-based consultation services in case;
- we found we have provided our free consultation service to you already in the past, or
- your inquiry requires investigation/confirmation, or it is beyond free consultation.
The Immigration Office also provides free-consultation by phone, email and in person at the information center.
>> Jump to website of the Immigration Information Center
Please be advised that we would not reply to your inquiry if it falls under either one of items listed below;
- you are trying to commit a fraud.
- your inquiry is about Temporary Visitor (tourist) visa status
- your inquiry is considered as a spam or an act contrary to public order and morals.
- your inquiry is about the application which has been filed and processed at the Immigration Office already.
- it looks you don’t look for any information on our website.
- your inquiry is too vague to answer such as; How can I get a visa? / I would like to obtain XXX visa. Can I make an appointment? or Can you help me with this? / Could you help me to find a job to get a visa?
- it looks you just want to obtain a long-term visa status to stay (or not stay) in Japan without any particular and specific purpose of stay.
- you wish to apply for Permanent Resident status even you are not currently living in Japan.
- your email address doesn’t work or is invalid.